- Me: Which actor is today's Arnold Schwarzenegger of the 90s? Like, who is such a big star that people will see a movie just because he's in it?
- Eric: Matt Damon?
- Me: Yeah, I thought of him, too. Although "We Bought a Zoo" didn't do that well.
- Eric: WHAT DID YOU SAY?
- Me: "We Bought a Zoo" didn't do that well ...
- Eric: WAIT. MATT DAMON WAS IN A MOVIE CALLED "WE BOUGHT A ZOO"?
- Me: Yes. Why are you freaking out?
- Eric: WHY was Matt Damon in a movie called "We Bought a Zoo"?
- Me: What's wrong with that?
- Eric: Why would I see the movie? I know what happens. He buys a zoo.
- Me: I think there's more to it than that...
- Eric: The title shouldn't tell you the narrative arc.
- Me: Also Scarlett Johansson plays the young veterinarian.
- Eric: Aaah